EV charge point installers wanted!
We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified electrician to join our growing team of EV charge point installers throughout the south east and London.
As a fully qualified electrician, you will be tasked with the installation of electric vehicle charging infrastructure. You will carry out a variety of installation work including domestic and commercial electric vehicle charge points. You will be working in homes and premises, covering a large geographical area around the south east and London.
Our Electrical Installers will possess:
- 2 years proven experience as an electrician
- NVQ Level 3 Electrotechnical Qualification including 18th Edition
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and an professional approach
- Full clean driving licence
- Must be willing to travel (van and fuel card provided)
In return, we are offering:
- Salary according to experience
- We will provide you with a van and fuel card, mobile phone, tablet
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday per annum (with an additional day for every year’s service up to 5 years) plus 8 bank holidays
Email your CV and details of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0330 666 0100 for further information.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience