Ts & Cs
In order to claim under the OLEV grant scheme, the following eligibility criteria must be met:
- Your electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle is on the eligible vehicles list
- Your property has off-street parking such as a garage, driveway or allocated parking space
- You have taken keepership of a new or second hand eligible vehicle on or after 1 October 2016 OR
- Have ordered an eligible vehicle (proof required)
- You are leasing an eligible vehicle for at least six months
- For company vehicles – you have been assigned a company car for at least six months on or after 1 October 2016 OR
- Have leased the vehicle as part of a salary-sacrifice scheme from 1 October 2016 onwards
- Prices shown apply to grant eligible customers whose installation meets the criteria for a standard installation. Additional charges may apply if any extra work is required to complete the installation beyond that of a standard installation.
- The OLEV grant is subject to terms & conditions and eligibility criteria and may be revised or withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- The speed of charging also depends upon the charging capabilities of the vehicle.
- All documentation required to claim the grant must be provided to the installer. In the case of missing or unavailable information whereby the grant is rejected, the customer may be asked to pay the full amount for supply and installation of the charge point.
- Home Car Charging Solutions reserves the right to refuse installation of a charge point if the outcome of the survey deems the location or power supply to be inadequate.
- Images shown within this website and on our products page are for illustration purposes only and may not fully reflect the latest products or available colours in all cases.
The key features of the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme are as follows:
- The grant is a 75% contribution towards the cost of one chargepoint and its installation up to a maximum of £500 (including VAT) per household/eligible vehicle.
- Householders can apply for up to two charge points per household under the grant scheme.
- Customers must provide evidence of keepership, lease, be named as the primary user of an eligible electric vehicle or have a vehicle on order in order to be able to qualify for the grant.
- The Government reserves the right to terminate the grant at any time but will aim to provide 4 weeks’ notice. The Government will honour grant claims made during this notice period following the announcement of the end of the scheme.
- The grant must only be claimed by installers which have been authorised by OLEV and have approval from a chargepoint manufacturer to install their accredited equipment.