The OLEV grant, also known as the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) provides funding of up to £500 towards the cost of installing electric vehicle charge points in homes. Applying is simple, we will ask you to provide a few details and sign some paperwork and we will complete the application process on your behalf.
How to qualify for the OLEV grant
You may qualify for the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme if you meet the following criteria:
- Your electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle is on the eligible vehicles list
- Your property has off-street parking such as a garage, driveway or allocated parking space
- You have taken keepership of a new or second hand eligible vehicle on or after 1 October 2016 OR
- Have ordered an eligible vehicle (proof required)
- You are leasing an eligible vehicle for at least six months
- Company vehicles – you have been assigned a company car for at least six months on or after 1 October 2016 OR
- Have leased the vehicle as part of a salary-sacrifice scheme from 1 October 2016 onwards
The grant offers up to £500 off the cost of purchasing and installing a electric vehicle charge point. You can claim for one EV charging point per eligible vehicle, up to two EV charge points per household.
Have a look at our range of products available for home installation.
Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS)
As a business, you may be eligible for the Workplace Charging Scheme grant.
Summary of the Workplace Charge Scheme (WCS)
WCS is a voucher-based scheme designed to provide eligible applicants with support towards the upfront costs of the purchase and installation of EV charge points. Contributions are limited to 75% of purchase and installation costs, up to a maximum of £500 for each socket. You can apply for up to a maximum of 20 across all sites for each applicant.
You can apply for the scheme using the online application portal. If your eligibility check is successful, you will be issued a unique identification voucher code via email which you then pass to us prior to the installation date.
WCS vouchers are valid for four months, therefore installation must be completed within this time. Vouchers will be issued confirming eligibility, but please be aware that until you receive a unique identification voucher code, there is no guarantee that you will receive the grant. You can speak to us if you are unsure of any of the above, we are always happy to help!
Take a look at the products available for workplace installation.
#Save money, be green!