EV Charging Products
Electric Vehicle Charging Points Overview
From 1st July 2019, customers requiring electric vehicle charge points installed at home can only claim the OLEV grant for smart EV charging points.
From 1st April 2020, customers can claim £350 off the cost (reduced from £500) with the OLEV grant.
Our range of smart electric car charging points by Pod Point, Rolec and EO offer a simple and affordable solution for charging electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles at home and at work. What’s more, they charge up to 3 times faster and are safer to use than a standard 3-pin household plug.
- Price start at just £479 inc VAT, supplied, installed and signed off with Building Control and NICEIC.
- FREE 3 year parts and labour warranty included
- We offer a range of products from Rolec, Pod Point and EO
- Our smart EV charging points are suitable for every make and model of electric and plug-in hybrid vehicle on the road
- Available as 16Amp (3.6KW) or 32Amp (7.2KW) charge point
- Robust and weatherproof, suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Installation usually available within 1 – 2 weeks, subject to electrical survey
- Find out more about the process, from survey to installation
- Easy to use, just plug in, charge and you’re ready to drive!
If you would like to know about charging your electric vehicle at work, have a look at our range of workplace charge points.
Click a logo for more details on smart EV charging points, or why not download the HCCS Product Brochure!