Coronavirus (COVID-19) information update for our EV charge point installations for homes and businesses
The welfare of our engineers and customers is paramount during these challenging times. The latest Government guidelines indicate that we can continue with EV charge point installations provided we risk assess each one first.
- We will not carry out installations which involve running cable through one or more rooms of a domestic dwelling.
- If we need to access a consumer unit which is located within the property, i.e. cupboard under the stairs, we ask that the area is completely cleared before the work commences.
- We would ask that you do not offer engineers teas and coffees or snacks.
- Our engineers will be taking social distancing measures therefore keeping conversations to a minimum and getting charge point installations completed with minimal disruption and contact.
- For installations at a business or commercial premises, the same rules apply with regards to social distancing from employees of that company and any associated workers such as cleaning and maintenance staff.
If any of our engineers develop symptoms and have to self isolate, we will call as soon as possible to reschedule your installation and we ask for your understanding. Equally if you have an installation scheduled and show symptoms, please call us as soon as possible to reschedule.