Coronavirus (COVID-19) information update for our EV charge point installations
The current worldwide issues presented by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic presents a huge challenge to all parts of daily human life.
The welfare of our engineers and customers is paramount during these challenging times and we are restricting installations to those that are vital to maintain the mobility of key workers and the public as follows:
- Maintenance of Domestic Charge Points
- Domestic Charge Point installs for Key Workers with a fully electric vehicle
- Domestic Charge Point installs for families who only have one vehicle and it is fully electric
- Installation and maintenance of workplace charging facilities used by Key Workers
Activities which are not vital and will be paused whilst under lock down;
- All other domestic installs
- Domestic Charge Point installs for families who have a second vehicle which is not fully electric
- Any install for a PHEV
We will be contacting customers ahead of planned installations to determine if anyone at the property is self-isolating. We may ask you to confirm the following: you don’t have anyone in your home who is currently in self isolation due to suspected symptoms, you don’t have confirmed cases of coronavirus, you have not travelled to a high risk area.
We would ask that you do not offer engineers teas and coffees or snacks. They will be taking social distancing measures therefore keeping conversations to a minimum and getting charge point installations completed with minimal disruption and contact.
If any of our engineers develop symptoms and have to self isolate, we will call as soon as possible to reschedule your installation and we ask for your understanding.
So far we have had delays on some products but we will continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and will update when circumstances warrant it. If we need to reschedule due to supply chain issues, we will let you know as soon as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation during these extremely difficult times.